While many people prefer a fighter dog to be their pet, some can’t just help but get a Boston Terrier which is calm and cute. This breed which originated in U.S. is considered to be the best friend who can bring happiness to its human family. This breed is small in size, affectionate, and lively which makes a great companion.
Are you considering to buy a Boston Terrier puppy? In this article, you are going to learn the different benefits that you are going to experience with this breed.
1. One of the things that you’re going to love about Boston Terrier is that it requires little grooming. If you don’t have plenty of time to groom your dog, then this breed is perfect for you. This is considered to be a low maintenance puppy. You don’t have to spend ample of time to groom it. Its smooth and short-haired coat is very easy to groom.
2. Boston Terriers are very individualistic. This breed is well-proportioned and compactly built. They are known to be sensitive to one’s voice and its tone. Since they love learning, it won’t be hard to train them. While they learns quickly, you need to keep in mind that each puppy is an individual.
3. If you want to buy a dog that is clever and loyal, the Boston Terrier is perfect for you. If you don’t properly train them, then you will have difficulty in training them.
4. Boston Terrier has good social behavior. This breed is very friendly to other pets and with people. They behave well even with strangers and children. So, you will not have to worry when strolling them around.
5. With Boston Terrier, you won’t worry about angry barks. This is because both male and female barked rarely. With this characteristics, they make an excellent watchdogs who will alert you in case an intruder tries to break your house. Once they bark, that is signals that someone is coming.
6. Bostons live for a span of 12 years to 15 years. But once they are properly cared of, they can last longer than 15 years. So, they will make a great buddy for you and your family.
7. This breed is perfect if you’re living in an apartment. It can live indoors or outdoors. Just make sure that they are not exposed to extreme temperatures. Since this breed isn’t very active indoors, you can have one for your apartment living.
8. Typically, they are friendly, happy-go-lucky, and strong breed of dog. As a matter of fact, Boston is called “the American Gentleman” since it has characteristically gentle disposition, dapper appearance, and suitability as pet and companion.
9. They are easy to train. One of the best things about Boston is that training them won’t take a lot of your time and effort. With your dedication and commitment, you’ll be able to turn your aggressive dog into well oriented. This makes this breed a perfect pet for those living in urban areas.
With these nine benefits, why should you stop yourself from getting a Boston puppy?